Senin, 21 Desember 2009

WRITING AUTOBIOGRAFI

*WRITING AUTOBIOGRAPHY*

Purpose :it this lesson,the writer analyzes self to provide an

Introduction to the rest of the class.

Objectives:to analyze,to inform,to introduce

Resources/materials:paper and pencil (teacher needs to write

His/her autobiopoem in advance of the

Class)

Activities and procedures : student write an eleven line

Autobiopoem after hearing/seeing

The teacher’s model.

Tying it all together: setup an example of an autobiopoem.

Steps to write autobiography:

Line 1: your first name

Line 2: descriptive traits

Line 3: sibling of

Line 4: lover of ( people, ideas)

Line 5: who feels

Line 6: who needs

Line 7: who gives

Line 8: who fears

Line 9: who would like to see

Line 10: resident of ( your city )

Line 11: your last name

Example:

MY AUTOBIOGRAFI

1.My name : Wenny Puspita

2.Seven descriptive my traits :Lover,caring,patient,honest,curious,energetic and not arrogant.

3.My sibling of:my sister of winda and my brother of Hendy.

4.My lover of(people,ideas):laughter,challengelearning,music,guitar and friendship.

5.I feels :joy when playing guitar,listening music,singing,swimming,playing basketballs and

I can to help other people,I very happy.

6.I needs: sunshine everyday,to breathe,attention from my parents,love and affection from my

Parents and my friends.

7.I gives:friendship,smiles,solution,happiness,encouragement,and to help other people.

8.I fears: pain,flood,dry season and the end of summer.

9.I would like to see:contentment for all living thing and happiness for all my friends.

10.My resident of :republic

11.My last name:Puspita

1 komentar:

  1. salam kenal yah... and kunjung balik donk ke blog aq www.anakpk.blogspot.com semoga bisa saling tuker informasi yah

    salam

    anakpk

    BalasHapus